Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Why yes, I am obsessed with Photoshop

More and more these days I find myself in Adobe's fantastic Photoshop CS4. Often, I just pull in an image and start messing around, with no idea as to what I want the final image to look like. I play with filters and noise and curves and all sorts of things until I find something that strikes my fancy.

I spent the last 15 minutes taking an image from this:which I shot at the most recent NAU Women's Soccer game.

To this:I knew when I took the first picture that it would need some work... but I didn't have a clue as to what kind of work it would need. I have a file of photos that need work but I don't really have a vision for them. I usually pull one up when I'm bored (sitting in the office, avoiding homework, etc) and mess around.

That's what I got for today!