Wednesday, September 29, 2010

High Key

The most recent "high key" image I posted was a little iffy. I'm pretty sure this one counts. Dahlia was assisting me by holding her scarf-thing over the model in the post from yesterday. This provided much-needed shade on his face in the mid-afternoon sun. After I got "the shot," I stood up and found her like this. Without adjusting my exposure, I fired 5 or 6 frames. All overexposed like this. Totally an accident, but a happy accident.


If your monitor sucks, this image will probably look terrible. It looks pretty good on a calibrated screen. Perhaps I'm biased by the content...

Looks like I've posted most of what I shot from last weekend. Don't worry - I'm constantly making new material - especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays, when I have my photo classes.