Monday, July 13, 2009

Whew!

Today was awesome!

Got lots done, including an amazing shoot with a gorgeous Nissan 350 Z and the ever-wonderful Roni Gibson, who models for me with some frequency these days.




Once again, they look great in color, but I LOVE black and white :-)
The car is black anyway and I'm working with ORANGE lights + my blue strobe (don't have gels yet!) so black and white seems to do the best job.

I also posted the gallery of 129 images from the Fashion Show (by J. Wakeen of Unique Styles) over on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=125246&id=684636755&l=6f2280b01e

I think that's all for now.... More later

[I keep saving up good images for a rainy day when I have nothing new to post, but I've had so much new stuff that my "to-blog" folder just keeps growing!]