Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy busy busy!

Man, this is great! The busier I get, the more I have to blog about, but the less time I have to actually post stuff! Fear not, for I am dedicated to you, my loyal readers.

I am currently burning CDs of my fashion shots from Friday night. I'll be meeting with my client tomorrow to hand over the CDs and go over what went well and what went... not so well.

I also did one of my FREE photoshoots today with someone who picked up my ad on Craigslist in June. I spent an hour today with Brett, who not only was casual and relaxed in front of the camera, but looks great too!



These are my top 3 picks. Although I prefer them in black and white, I'll be giving Brett color versions of them as well.

I'll be going over the fashion show paperwork tomorrow evening, then doing a car/model shoot at sunset. Hopefully I'll get around to posting some fun photos (either fashion or car-related) on Facebook and/or here by around midnight tomorrow.