Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally published!

Finally! My editor came through for me and published the picture of the football player that I posted so long ago. It printed in black and white, in the middle of the sports section. Not quite optimal, but at least it ran!
I will be doing a shoot for the jewelry company "You and I design" in the near future. It will be a simple 2 model job. My goal is to perk the company's interest and have them hire me to do more.

I've been struggling recently to give myself time to go out and shoot. I don't have an established model-base to draw from and school has been getting steadily crazier of late as mid-terms approach. Excuses excuses. Shame on me, I know. I printed off some flyers that I will post on bulletin boards around campus to try and attract some models. After that all I need to do is find the time.

That's all for now folks,
-Matt