Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boredom = Photoshop

It happens every once in a while, I get bored.
I won't deny it. Even the best fall victim to boredom.
Recently when I got bored, rather than playing video games or watching a movie, I opened photoshop and just started experimenting with random filters, gradients, text effects.... things like that.
The result?



We spent 30 minutes in my Writing for Communication Channels class going over how verbs are the powerhouses of writing. The instructor had each person write their 5 favorite verbs on the board. I wrote down a random sampling of those and stuck them in my photoshop experiment.
I enjoyed it, even learned a few things :-)
I need to get out and shoot something fun soon or I'm going to go crazy....er.
I am sure inspiration will come to me eventually.

Thats all for now. Paper comes out again tomorrow!
-Matt