Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Same old, same old

Nothing much new to report here. I have not been shooting much. Too busy enjoying my summer. A couple of my friends are leaving for college around the 10th, so I have been trying to squeeze in as much time with them as possible. I did take a chunk of time out of my drive yesterday to shoot an old and very abandoned schoolhouse. I'll load those pictures soon and see if they are any good. I also have need to shoot a safe. One of my friends has a safe, but I have yet to contact him to see if I can some set up some gear and shoot it for a half hour. The picture will likely serve to decorate Vaultphotos.com as well as my business cards... if I can get it looking anything like I want. I often find myself with pictures in my head that end up being very difficult to create with a camera. That's the fun part for me, is seeing how close I can get the actual image to the image in my head :-)

Later!
-Matt