Monday, August 25, 2008

Black and white

Another image off my most recent roll of film. It was a really good roll for me, more than half of the pictures were bearable, almost none had exposure failures, mainly composition.
I could definitely justify shooting more film if I could keep up this kind of success rate. Images shot in Digital and then converted to black and white just don't have the same feel.


N80 35mm camera, tamron 28-105 1:3.5-5.6 lens.
pushed contrast a little bit in Aperture after having the film developed and put on a CD for me at the local Walgreens. Next time I'm going to go out and see if they will raise the scanning resolution, these images were only about 1mb each.
Either that or I'll find a way to get into the labs here at NAU and use their beautiful neg-scanners.

Later!
-Matt