Monday, August 18, 2008

cleaning and packing

Today is going to be a busy day for me. I'm trying to get all my loose ends together so I can pack tomorrow and make the drive to Flagstaff, AZ on Wednesday.
I have 2 photoshoots today for senior portraits. I have good feelings about them :-)

I also have a really cool picture in my head. Unfortunately I am the model I see in my head and that simply cannot work. I need a model. So, I expect I will find myself outside on Campus somewhere looking for someone who fits the bill. This happens rather often to me, an image pops into my head while I am enjoying dinner or relaxing and that picture is the only thing I can concentrate on until I have at least tried it. Hopefully I will be able to take a break from it while I do my photoshoots today.

I'll be posting pictures as soon as I move into my dorm, but that won't be before Wednesday afternoon.

Later!
-Matt