Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A call for posts...

Dear readers,

What do you want me to blog about? Over the last year or two, I've posted nearly 550 times. Maybe three of those posts were due to requests from readers or friends. Everything else comes off the top of my head.

My current ongoing project, in addition to the headless portraiture series, is the planning an execution of the dreamTrip, which is starting to come along quite nicely. In fact, I'll be posting on it later this week. I'm curious though - is there anything you'd like me to touch on? Are there any topics I've never covered that you'd like to see covered? I'm open to any and all suggestions.

I'm starting to get back in the swing of things in terms of photography. I'm planning a personal shoot this week. I hope to execute it Thursday, though there are no guarantees.

I'll check back when I have something fun to post. In the meantime - please drop some comments on what you'd like me to write about!