Friday, August 20, 2010

Headless Portraiture: Jade

I've come across a new on-and-off project. Portraits, minus the subject's head.

I'm not sure how often I'm going to pursue this project, but I've added it to my keywords list, so maybe in a few years I'll have enough shots for a decent series.

Jade was my semi-willing subject for this shot.


I did a few other shots while she and I waited for breakfast in downtown Boulder last week. Here are a few of my picks.









I'm getting settled back in Flagstaff, preparing for the school year to start up again. I'll be a junior this year, still double-majoring in Photography and Marketing at NAU. With any luck, I can establish a bit of a routine. That'll mean I'll be blogging much more regularly. My strobes are due in by mid-September (I think), and I'm sure I will have LOTS to say about them.

TGIF!