Monday, November 30, 2009

More iPhone photos

Again, all my iPhone shots are taken and processed on the phone, I haven't touched these with any computer post-processing stuff. Sadly, blackberry lacks the app system that has made the iPhone so famous, so whenever I have pictures from my blackberry, they require much photoshop.

Anyway, here are a few shots from the last week or so.





Apparently this week's theme is windows.

I'm starting to get a little burned out on photography. I haven't had any ideas for personal work in ages, which I attribute to the fact that my job is photography. Because I associate photography with work, I don't want to take pictures. I expect this to change over winter break, which is my much-needed recharge time. With any luck some time away from The Lumberjack and anything sports-related will allow me to see photography as fun and challenging again.
In the meantime, my iPhone lets me capture scenes that interest me without all the hullabaloo associated with breaking out out the big camera.