Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Prints

For Christmas I usually give pictures as gifts. The hard part is trying to decide which pictures to give to which people.

In order to make this a little less difficult, I'm opening the decision process to you, the recipient!
Pick from any of the pictures I've ever taken and let me know in an email or a comment on this post. I'll take your choice into consideration :-)

I'll be picking the sizes of these prints, but if you would like to pick your print, you are welcome to do so.

Here are a few I've picked out to give to people already.



If you decide which picture you'd like, tell me the file-name and/or where you found it (facebook album, month on mattbeaty.net, etc). Again, I still have all the pictures I've ever taken, so anything is up for grabs. www.mattbeaty.net is probably a good resource.