Tuesday, November 3, 2009

mattbeaty.net updated!



Now that we're a few days out of October, I've had some time to look through my photos from last month and as such I have updated www.mattbeaty.net, which is the website where I have archived all my decent photos since the start of my photographic adventure through life. It's nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.

I have a couple ideas for some photo shoots in the near future, I just need to find the time to do them. Apparently this is going to be a busy week for me.

I am also in the process of revising my portfolios and possibly making some tweaks to my business website. Once the portfolios are revisied and rejuvinated with new material, I'll stick them on the website for the world to see, critique, and enjoy.

Have a Terrific Tuesday!