Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Start of Studio 204

And so it begins!

I've been looking on and off for the last two months for a space suitable for photographers to collaborate and create. I finally found one. With a few of my good buddies in Flagstaff, we're making it happen.

We're calling it Studio 204.

What's in a name? We're suite 204 and it's a studio. Original, I know. At least this way people have no excuse for forgetting where we are...


Shooting in the space starts ASAP and I am officially booking studio clients for the first time in my photographic career. If you've got any desire to be photographed, I can work with your budget and I'd like the excuse to break in the studio and DO WORK!

Drop me an email : booking@vaultphotos.com and we'll make it happen.

Thanks to Dano and Preston for helping to make it happen!