Sunday, June 24, 2012

Picture Perfect Puppies

Today I participated in a quickie tvC photowalk.
Our event today coincided with the Pets in the Pines event held each year in Flagstaff, so we went to see what was going on.

In a nutshell - dogs were going on. I sort of fell in love with this lil' fellow. Rather than taking him home, where I have neither time nor money enough to deal with a dog, I photographed him for 30 minutes.



He really wanted to come home with me...

and was clearly dubious of his other prospects

Kristen had her heart stolen too...

This is my second shoot in the last week that I have processed without Aperture, instead opting for the Bridge/Photoshop combo. I am so far very pleased. Adobe's products run WAY faster and they don't force me to kill time between downloading and starting the editing process. I may be doing this for the foreseeable future.

Everything shot with the intention of greyscale conversion on the D300s with the 50mm prime. (the one lens to rule them all). I've really been loving that combination recently.

Another post coming soon with the color versions of a few of these.