Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Death Valley 2012: Cell Phone Edition

I shot a lot with my phone during the Death Valley trip. More convenient than lugging around the massive kit I generally shoot with, but almost as snappy. Certainly faster than the P7000.

SeƱor Fotographia modifying his panorama L bracket

the first casualty of the trip

second casualty

third casualty






parking lot napz

card-dump

the wound




dutch oven pizza

workshop time: time-lapse


creative hammock hanging



pizza is ready


adventure pipe & case






Death Valley Junction pit stop


my two co-founders



time-lapse workshop

gear on the table

time lapse and HDR post-processing workshop

out on the sand dunes



the path to Safari Preston





heading in from the sand dunes

Overall, I'm quite happy with what I captured using my phone. I love the polaroid look, and will likely attempt to print a few of these just to see how they look. Maybe some day I'll do a book of my best cell phone images.

Peace n love!