Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Inspiration: Louis Vuitton

Every once in a while, I discover a video that really speaks to me in some fashion. Today as I cruised through Louis Vuitton's marketing material on the Internets, I discovered this video featuring Angelina Jolie and her experience in Cambodia with the Lara Croft movies and with Annie Liebovitz.



I figured I would share it with you, my loyal readers, in case it might inspire you as well.

If you haven't seen the images from the Louis Vuitton print ads, I highly recommend utilizing your favorite search engine for them - Annie Liebovitz and crew do an amazing job. My two favorites are the Angelina Jolie and Sean Connery ads.

While we're on the topic of inspiration, I recommend watching "180 degrees south," a documentary available on Netflix Instant. Super inspiring stuff, especially if you enjoy adventure.

Cheers!