Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Free Running - Take II - Call to Arms

Calling all free-running parkour-loving athletes!!!

A couple months back I did a shoot of the DAFT Free Running group based in Phoenix. One of their members, Fernando, hooked me up with Five Ten Shoes - who in turn licensed several of my images for a trade show in Europe.


As it turns out, Five Ten wants more photos of free-running action - so they've given me a deal:

Three pairs of Five Ten shoes for athletes who will come up to Flagstaff and participate in a day-long photoshoot showcasing their skills. I will be teaming up with Taylor Mahoney of thevisualCollective fame to create images of epic awesomeness. The pictures will likely be displayed in the U.S. and possibly in Europe.


If you're interested, drop me a comment below or send me an email: matt [at] vaultphotos.com