Friday, July 23, 2010

Warning: Nudity

Yup. This post has some nakedness in it. If you can't appreciate the beauty of the human form or you just dont like anything about being naked, you might want to skip this post. I won't be offended, honest.




For those of you who can handle it, by all means continue.

I was contacted by a young lady looking to get some photos done of herself. She apparently found me via Model Mayhem.

After exchanging email and meeting over chai, we decided to do a series of 40 photos with her in various states of undress.

Below are my two top pics from the series, done in two shoots over 4 hours and encompassing a total of 2000 frames.





As usual, click to enlarge.

What do you think?

I'm quite proud of them, and not just because of the subject matter. I told myself for the longest time that I wouldn't shoot nudes because few people can appreciate them, even when tastefully done. When I got the opportunity to do this series, I took it cautiously. Now that I've done it, I'm looking forward to doing more nudes in the future.