Thursday, January 29, 2009

Published again

www.jackcentral.com

Both of my shots that ran in this week's issue of The Lumberjack are in A&E (not my usual section).
I was expecting to get only one, so I was pleasantly surprised when I opened up the website and saw not only the story on Art Spiegelman (an awesome guy) but also a shot from the NAU weekly film series. The Spiegelman shot is actually quite good considering it is a guy standing at a podium talking to 500 people (something most photogs on the staff try to avoid due to dullness). It was shot using my Editor's D100. Turned out very well. The film series shot was on 35mm film.

For those of you that care, the "search" feature is back online at jackcentral.com, though stories do not show up in any particular order.

That's all for now! Off to class!