Friday, May 7, 2010

Portfolios updated

I spent some time yesterday updating my portfolios and my rates at www.vaultphotos.com



As I learn more and more about photography I am able to deliver more and more. My photographs are of a much higher caliber now than when I started business in 2006 (imagine that) and I will continue to learn and to grow as an artist - which means my rates will continue to rise.

I will be back in Colorado starting May 22nd - If you're in the Boulder area and are looking to get some portraits done, please send me an email or leave a comment below so we can schedule your session and get you some great photographs!

I'm going to be away from real internet for the next few days - time to relax and enjoy life without the burdens (or conveniences) of modern technology.