Saturday, February 13, 2010

Draining and Rejuvenating

I finally managed to start shooting some more creative stuff.



Real photos will come later.

Shooting personal projects again is mentally and creatively rejuvenating in a way that I desperately need.
It is also physically exhausting on top of my work, class and sleep schedule. Something has to give and recently that has been sleep. I still get 4 to 5 hours of solid sleep every night... but I'm used to double that. The transition is supremely amusing to watch and very interesting to experience.

I haven't had time to do anything other than load and backup the photos from these personal projects. I expect I'll spend the majority of Sunday editing before I start the whole process over again on Monday with classes and trying to squeeze in something fun.

Today I'm covering Track and Basketball, and hopefully getting a little nap in somewhere.

Here's a photo from the assignment I was working on until 2:30 this morning.
Mad Chad Taylor juggling three running chainsaws at the After Hours event on Friday night.