Thursday, February 25, 2010

Amanda x2

Same quick setup as the headshot for Sarah. One light, camera left, pizza box softbox


I had another final, but looking at it again I don't much like it.

Amanda usually wears glasses, so when I noticed she had contacts in I knew I had to photograph her, especially with the eye theme I've been on recently.

Also, as of today, the white and black borders will be discontinued. It was brought to my attention that the border distracts significantly from the image, and I can't have that. As such, I'll work on a new (much thinner) border that I like and photos in the future will be presented with that.

While we're at it, I have my final edit of a different Amanda.


We photographed her in my Advanced Digital Workflow class and spent the last couple nights learning (or re-learning) retouching techniques. This is very different from the rough draft I posted on Facebook a while back, and I like it a bunch more.

That's all for today. I have another shoot in the studio with profoto lights on Saturday. Sweet!

Have a great Thursday!