Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just a little busy...

Holy cow! This was definitely the most productive weekend I've had in a long time.
Lets see... Did a super-cute photoshoot with a family I know from church, updated my for-fun photo site www.mattbeaty.net,
made over 6 dozen Monster Cookies (4-5" cookies w/ oatmeal, peanut butter, M&Ms and chocolate chips),
took some nice panorama photos


finished house-sitting for one friend, started dog/cat sitting for another friend, (no interesting photos there), bought a brand new beautiful mountain bike,
started and finished my DIY R-Strap for the contest by BlackRapid [link: my submission also includes how I made the strap and a video of me using it...]


sat in the back of a car for an hour driving around the hills of way-north-boulder taking pictures of my buddy's Nissan 350z in motion.... I think that's all... The one thing I should have gotten done that I didn't: cleaning my room! I should also start packing sometime soon... going on vacation for a week then promptly leaving for college a day after getting back.

That's my life recently...