Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Testing mobile upload.

Here's a shot I just did with my blackberry. I'm curious to see how this works

--5x digital zoom on the BB looks like crap, but I don't mind, it gets the idea across :-) --

-- Apparently my phone includes my signature on every email it sends, so I don't want to post to the blog via email. I am going to try to work on a good way to post photos that I take from my phone for the whole world to see. I am currently in a de-bugging process with my new Blackberry Curve, which has a habit of randomly (and without invitation) rebooting itself 3 or 4 times a day. I have deleted the (probable) problem applications (Facebook and TinyTwitter) and will hopefully be able to re-install them without the constant reboot thing.

Continually sitting around the house watching movies, taking pictures with my phone and basically lounging while my mouth heals from having all 4 wisdom teeth removed.