Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun Fun Fun!

Lots of fun things going on in Matt-land these days.


First, I'm going to really (and I mean really) give Safari 4 a fair chance. I will use Safari exclusively this week, and at the end of the week I'll post everything that I hate (or love) about it.

Second, I LOVE the camera on my Blackberry! Sure, it doesn't do macro (and won't focus on anything closer than about 2 feet), but it gets the job done and lets me have a camera everywhere I go, instead of lugging around the D300.


Third. I am (finally) kicking my own butt into gear and starting to line up paid shoots.

(this is also your final chance to send me an email and get 1 of 5 FREE portrait sessions)


Here are a few of my recent Blackberry shots.








They have all been given the same (minimal) amount of post-processing that I give any image out of my *real* camera.

That's all for now, folks!