Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This-coming semester

We are starting another semester... hopefully my final semester. Ever.

Here are some things that I would like to accomplish in the next 5 months:

1) Graduate. Apparently NAU misplaced my two graduation applications. Rawr.
2) Get a job that I enjoy. This job must pay in real money, in excess of minimum wage.
3) Start working with Actors instead of Models. I've heard great things about it.
4) Solidify my relationships with local businesses, and form new ones.
5) Continue working with thevisualCollective
6) Sell a bunch of the crap that I've accumulated but never use.
7) Move into a camera bag with a zipper that works
8) Help the NAU Photo Program continue to improve in ways that matter to students

That's all I can think of for now... Here are a few pictures from my winter break walkabout.


14" of fresh snow. 7am

check that bokeh...

Depressing dead-looking trees.