Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Weak(s)!

It has been ages and ages since I blogged last, I know.

What's more, this post doesn't even count.

Some things:
I got a Nikon p7000 for Christmas and I am diligently putting it through its paces so I can post a review of sorts.
I got some books as well, some of which I will recommend, and some of which I will not.
My little bro gave me one of those awesome lens-mugs that every photographer in the world should have. Yes!

image from 100milligrams.com


Another thing:
I am contemplating a movement. Not a bowel movement (though perhaps one of those too...) but a shift away from this blog being almost entirely photography-related, to being about other things that I care about too. Guns and computers and phones and cars and stuff.

If doing that will destroy the minds of my (few but loyal) readers, I will consider keeping this site photo-only. If you all can handle me switching things up every once in a while, then I'll do that.

This is your one and only chance to sound off on the topic. Drop a comment below and let me know!