Monday, September 19, 2011

Inspired by Post Secret - day 2

I've finished up my second set of images from my new-ish "Inspired by Post Secret" photo series. Friday I convinced another 27 people to come down, be photographed, and share their secrets with the world.

Below are some of the secrets that resonate best with me. The entire collection is on my Facebook (or will be shortly)

Images from Day 1 can be found HERE.












This second shoot wraps up photography for this project. Now I am in the market for a sponsor (or sponsors) to help me print, frame, and hang 24 of the 51 finished pieces. I'd like to show the series off at the NAU gallery - then in galleries around Flagstaff and anywhere that is interested in hanging the show.

If you are interested, or you know someone who might be - please drop a comment below and I will respond lightning-quick!