Saturday, April 16, 2011

Granite Dells

Friday afternoon I rode in a mini-van for the first time in many years. With my fellow adventurers Molly and Noelle, I traveled to Prescott, AZ to visit the granite dells. Here are the images I think are worth showing.





Noelle enjoying the view

 
 
Molly texting it up 

We had an absolute blast getting to know one another, shooting, hiking, driving, eating, etc. Both my partners in crime are interested in going on a trip with thevisualCollective. I am confident they will make a great addition to the group.

Speaking of tvC - we are in the process of hammering out the details for a membership program, which will allow people to support the group each month while getting a few perks in return.
We have also started looking into a line of tvC merchandise. Shirts, jackets, hats, pins, patches - things like that. If you haven't been over in a while - check out www.thevisualcollective.com and see what's new!