Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ugh. The Studio

I've figured out why I haven't been happy (or creative) with much of my work recently. I'm sick of the studio. The same white and black walls week in and week out have taken their toll. I need to get my butt out into the real world to take pictures.

I have a few ideas for shoots that don't involve a studio, and I'm psyched to get things rolling.

My new Einstein unit is scheduled to arrive the 15th. With a new flash and some new modifier combinations, I expect to have some serious fun.

Here's my favorite from my quick (less than 50 frames) studio shoot yesterday.


Tianna has agreed to work with me in the future. I'm really excited to work with her and to get my butt into gear and catch up to my goal. I have less than a month to do more than 20 portraits.

More to come...