Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday: Short 'n' Sweet

Hello there,

Got a decent shot published today in The Lumberjack, from the last women's basketball home game.

I really hope there are more sports coming up... because both basketball seasons have ended and I had to shoot both of them entirely D100. It'd be nice to get back in the game with my big-boy camera. Since I got it back, I've shot about 1gb worth of photos. Now I remember why I was contemplating putting a 1tb drive in my macbook pro...

Spent some time in the darkroom yesterday, developing some older negatives. Got a couple good prints before the chemicals melted my mind I decided to leave for some fresh air.

Also, I will officially be shooting sports full time for the NAU sports department next year! Sweet!

That's all for now, folks!