Thursday, May 3, 2012

Birthday: 22

I was recently told by one of my loyal readers that I have been neglecting my blog.
True.

I have also been neglecting my photography.
Shame.

So, I give you a random assortment of photographs and such from recently.

The Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course is awesome. They are set to open to the public on Friday May 4th, but they spent the last two weeks doing free soft openings to select groups of people. Namely, they put the word out on Facebook. As soon as I saw an opportunity to try the ($42) course for free, I jumped on it! For good measure, I dragged Amanda and Ryan along with me, cuz it's my birthday and I do what I want!

After a brief introduction/safety/training session, we were set loose on the course for about three hours.
Step 1: climb rope ladders to obtain altitude.
Step 2: enjoy awesome obstacle course up to 65' above ground.




to show scale...


yours truly







Final step: kiss the ground and hug your friends! You survived!

After our epic tree-hugging adventure, we held a small get-together at the house to celebrate the fact that I somehow managed to make it to 22. There was drinking involved.


people hanging out and enjoying themselves...

the next morning