Friday, May 20, 2011

LG Optimus S

In January I got a new phone. It was free with a contract renewal and so far it has done a wonderful job in almost every respect.


My only major gripe is that occasionally, the stupid phone simply refuses to charge. Sometimes I plug it in and it charges to 100% in just a few hours. Sometimes I plug it in, it charges for 5 minutes, then simply stops. Unplugging and replugging it in will get it charging again, but I never know how long it will go for.


I bought a spare battery because I figured the original was freaking out. That isn't the problem. Neither battery charges with any regularity.
I've experienced this with several USB cables and with three different USB -> Outlet converter things.

Next up on my list: a non-USB-cable charger.
If that doesn't work, then I will officially have exhausted my ideas.

It's been raining fairly regularly in Flagstaff this week. Both photos above are from the cell phone in question.

Today I'm at Fossil Creek with a bunch of awesome photogs and fun people.
Tomorrow I'm driving 800 miles back to my parent's place in Boulder so I can be around for my little brother's high school graduation.

Expect a post in the near-ish future about what's going in my backpack as I travel for a month.

TGIF!