Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome Week photoz

It's good to be back on the blog with something to post for a change.

After seeing that super inspirational video at the beginning of the week, I carried my camera with me to the booth where thevisualCollective set up on NAU campus to recruit new participants.



 Over the course of two days, I got the following four images that I rather like.





That's what I got. Everything but the first frame was shot on the D300s with the 35mm F/1.8
I generally keep the lens at the sweet spot of F/4.

Because I had the 35mm lens on my camera, I used Taylor's camera for the first image of the statue-thingy - he had a lens that went wide to 18mm with him.

It appears I won't be shooting anything for my photo class for quite some time, so I'll get on some kind of personal project in the next few days and see if I can shoot something just for me.